Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday on the Trail

I started the day at the Brewster Store at 7 AM, met a few folks, but found I was an hour too late to meet the regulars. Headed down to the Brewster Coffee Shop to say hi to a few friends. Then off to mass. After some work on the house, I headed to the dump fro the afternoon. As always, time there is well spent meeting new people and talking issues. The Drummer Boy dog situation was a big topic today. It seems to me that there ought to be a way to accommodate both the dog folks and the people who want to take their kids to the playground. Perhaps there can be a schedule set up where dogs can run free from 6-10 in the morning and 5-9 at night, and in between dog have to be on a leash. It seems to me that these are the times when I see the most dogs there, and kids are more likely to be there in the middle of the day. Just a thought. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment