Sunday, May 1, 2011

Brewster in Bloom Parade

We had a fantastic time at the parade today. Thank you to all who helped out and marched with us and cheered for us along the way. Some photos:

The Banner Carriers - Adam, Don, Dave:


The lead car - the Kellys:


Shaking hands at the Council On Aging:


My mother and mother-in-law pushing the strollers:


Working the crowd as a team with Catherine:


One last family photo: The context is wrong, but a line from an Eagles song came to mind - "Well I'm walking down the road, trying to loosen my load, I got seven women on my mind . . . "


Thank you to Board of Health candidates Mary Chaffee and Jose Fernandez who walked with us today. Thank you to Oliver for being our most enthusiastic advocate. And thank you to Mary for the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment