Monday, May 19, 2014

Election Day tomorrow

We had a long and productive Board of Selectmen meeting tonight discussing plans for the FY16 budget, 6A paving, 6A zoning, the Library/Baptist Church connection, renewable energy, public safety dispatch, etc. And we started with a very sentimental recognition of George Pettengill, 18-yr chair of the human resources committee. One last note for Election Day:

Dear Supporters -

Tomorrow/Tuesday is Election Day! I just want to remind you that the polls will be open at the Brewster Baptist Church from 7am to 8pm, and I hope you will vote for me for the Board of Selectmen. I would also urge your support for the three Debt Exclusion questions on the ballot (Eddy School Roof, Fire House, and Middle School Roof). And I would also ask you to support the two incumbents, Mary Chaffee and Annie Sherwood, for the Board of Health, and Claire Gradone and Marie Enochty for the School Committee. These are all people I know well as dedicated and selfless volunteers.

Please talk to/call/text/email your friends and neighbors to remind them to vote.

See you at the polls! John

No comments:

Post a Comment